Your membership lends a needed hand. Please renew today. Help us reach our Spring Membership drive goals! Membership brings many benefits for all local artists and art lovers.
For this Spring 2021 Membership Drive, we have a Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG) of 75 membership renewals and 10 new members! Help us reach our goal.
Here’s how you can help our BHAG!
- Renew your VFAA membership for 2021. If you have, thank you!
- Get your friends to join! Tell them about the fun and benefits. Share this link!
- Share our membership drive on Facebook. Share in your art groups. Share with your friends.
- $10 – Student Membership
- $40 – Single Membership
- $50 – Family Membership
- $60 – Corporate Membership
- $260 – Lifetime Membership
Member benefits include…
- Participation in the monthly ‘Artist of the Year’ program during 10 monthly meetings with Guest Artist Speakers
- Free or discounted entries into VFAA sponsored art shows
- Art sales opportunities in SHAC “Gallery Gift Shop”
- $5 discount on all Adult classes at the SHAC (not drop-in)
- 10% Discounts at Main Street Art
- Free artist, commission, art listings and resources at milfordvfaa.org
- Email alerts about local art events and opportunities, MORE!
- Satisfaction – you continue to sponsor and support art in our area.
Business Patrons of the Arts
If your local business would like to display artist’s work on a periodic basis, or is interested in purchasing local artist works, we would love to work with you.
Exploring creative expression is for everyone. Whether you are interested in exploring different art mediums for yourself, taking a workshop to expand your knowledge, want to know more about the art world, or are a seasoned veteran willing to go further in your creative journey, you can join others and take your interest to the next level. OR maybe as a local business, you would like to partner with the VFAA and reflect your support of the arts in the Huron Valley area of Milford and the neighboring areas.
VFAA members include potters, weavers, oil painters, watercolorists, pastelists, acrylic painters, carvers, poets, musicians, photographers, sculptors, fabric artists the list is endless and varied.