Our mission is to bring fellowship, education and opportunities–we hope you find lots of all of this right here. Please email us, call or text 248-797-3060 if you do not see the information you need.
- VFAA Exhibitions & Calls for Entry – Members get free entry and discounts on juried and judged Exhibitions like our annual Poetry Art Night.
- Be part of the VFAA Members Artist Directory. You can list your contact information, websites, commissions and other helpful information. The more we market the more we’re seen.
Everyone can use this link to Find an Artist for Commissions or to shop art from our Artist Directory
More Member Benefits, include:
- 10% discount at Milford’s Main Street Art. As artists, they understand art and needs of the artist. They have what you need for our classes and are huge supporters of the VFAA.
- Sell your art in our SHAC Gallery Gift Shop.
- Participate in the monthly ‘Artist of the Year’ program during our monthly meetings with Guest Artist Speakers
- $5 discount on all Adult classes at the SHAC (not drop-in)
- Email alerts about VFAA and SHAC news, classes, local art events and opportunities
- Satisfaction – you continue to sponsor and support art in our area.
See what we’re about. View us through our artists’ work. The Art of the VFAA Through Words. Think of what you see there as art from a computer’s perspective. Computers count and represent numbers very well. Here, the computer shows us, the more frequent that type artwork, the more frequent the words in the real-time rendered graphic.
Business Patrons of the Arts
If your local business would like to display artist’s work on a periodic basis, or is interested in purchasing local artist works, we would love to work with you.
Exploring creative expression is for everyone. Whether you are interested in exploring different art mediums for yourself, taking a workshop to expand your knowledge, want to know more about the art world, or are a seasoned veteran willing to go further in your creative journey, you can join others and take your interest to the next level. OR maybe as a local business, you would like to partner with the VFAA and reflect your support of the arts in the Huron Valley area of Milford and the neighboring areas.
VFAA members include potters, weavers, oil painters, watercolorists, pastelists, acrylic painters, carvers, poets, musicians, photographers, sculptors, fabric artists the list is endless and varied.