4th Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30 pm
January through October, located at the SHAC, in downtown Milford. Enter through the RED door in the "Garage" area next to the River's Edge Brewery. Parking is available on the street and at the Brewery. The public is welcome to visit the meeting portion and/or the visiting artist presentation. The presentation portion typically starts at about 8 pm.
- Networking and informal sharing of recent art work by members
- General information updates
- Snack break - volunteers contribute snacks.
- Artist of the year - Members of all skill levels and mediums are invited to bring up to 3 pieces - not required to be framed.
- Guest speaker of the month shares experiences and art and are also invited to informally judge the evening's 'Artist of the Year' entries, providing valuable feedback and points.
This activity is supported in part by an award from the MICHIGAN COUNCIL FOR ARTS AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS and the NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR THE ARTS.